Made of a soft but tough Nitrile butadiene, the Hand Safe GN80 is a reliable and high quality black nitrile glove designed to be both very strong and flexible.
Suitable for a wide range of applications from medical to industrial use that require reliable powder free and latex free gloves.
KEY FEATURES OF HAND SAFE GN80 BLACK NITRILE GLOVES
- Powder free
- Latex free
- Non sterile
- Textured for improved grip
- Visually inspected for holes and minor defects
- Random samples are filled with 1000 ml of water and examined for leaks
- Tested to AQL 1.5
- Manufactured from nitrile butadiene
- Typical force at break: 6 Newtons
- Typical elongation: 500%
- Box of 100 @ £5.50. Packed 10 x 100
INDUSTRIES AND APPLICATIONS
- Security/Body search
- Compliant with Class 1 Medical Devices Directive 93/42/EEC (2007/47/EC) and its series of European Standards EN455 parts 1, 2 and 3.
- Also tested to EN420, EN388 and EN374.
- Food approval EC1935/2004.