Graffsolve liquid is a versatile, economical and safe graffiti paint remover for brick and many other porous and non-porous surfaces including stone, metals, glass, most plastics and ceramics.
A thickened gel paint remover version is also available, and would be the best option when working on vertical porous surfaces. However, if you need to remove graffiti from non-porous surfaces, Graffsolve liquid is more economical than the gel as less product would be used.
KEY FEATURES OF GRAFFSOLVE
- Safe, non-toxic and non-caustic
- Removes paints, inks and tar
- Ideal for large, smooth surfaces
- Effective on brick, stone, metals, glass, ceramics and most plastics
- Effective on most materials used on road and rail vehicles.
HOW TO APPLY TO GRAFFITIED SURFACES
- Apply the product with a cloth or brush and leave for 10 minutes
- Check the graffiti paint is breaking down
- On porous surfaces, it may be necessary to apply a little more, work in with a brush and leave a few more minutes
- Thoroughly rinse the surface with pressured water but never use pressure higher than the surface can tolerate
- If shadows (ghosting) remains, use Ghost Buster.
BULK BUY DISCOUNTS
If you're interested in ordering our Graffsolve graffiti remover in bulk, please contact us for our latest discounts on 0114 269 7107.
|Order Quantity||Price Per Item|
|4 or more||£39.25|